Sunday, May 16, 2010

tiny steps...

Big News

Greyson is cutting his first tooth! There is no way I am going to restrain his wiggly body to capture a picture of his tiny toothie. And even bigger news… Grey is taking a few steps here and there. Last night he walked to me in the kitchen… about 4 steps. He’ll take about 2 steps and then it is like he realizes what’s happening and immediately plops down on his biscuit. He’ll probably be walking soon and then the real terror begins. He just loves to meddle. Just this morning he knocked over a floor lamp, pulled another lamp off a table (gave me a heart attack!) and somehow managed to turn off my wireless keyboard, which I didn’t even know was an option. He is a true meddler. I feel like I am chasing around a puppy. He’s chewed up my phone charger, eaten my mail, dumped the bathroom trash can, played in the toilet water (Gross- I know!), and drooled on countess items around the house. However, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I am beyond thankful that Greyson is here. He’s really put life into perspective for so many of us.

1 comment:

Emily Herbert said...

Can't wait to see the walking biscuit! I might just have to slap some butter on him!! And i know cousin Taylor ready for another running buddy!!

Post a Comment