Sunday, March 7, 2010

Please Help Me In The FIGHT Against Prematurity

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I believe in their vision. I am walking in March for babies because as you all know, Grey was born 15 weeks early one year ago. I want to join in the fight against prematurity and infant mortality. Greyson is a miracle and I learned through our journey that many micropreemies do not survive the battle.

Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'sponsor me' button on the left side of this page. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!



I know some of you plan to walk with us and I am so excited... this means so much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment