Monday, December 21, 2009

Mr. Drooly

I love the look on his face!



Mr. Drooly had a doctor’s appointment last week and he weighed in at 13 pounds 8 ounces. I was thinking he was going to weigh closer to 15 pounds… he feels heavy to me. Anyway, Grey received his synagis shot and he really cried this time. I felt awful, especially since I am required to hold his hands since he is such a wiggle worm now. I prefer to play the rescuer role, which means I swoop in after the pain and rescue him from the bad nurse :)


Okay, there has to be a tooth brewing somewhere in Grey’s mouth. He is now known as Mr. Drooly and he rightfully earns that title. I check often but find nothing. I guess I’ll just keep looking. In the meantime, wear a raincoat when holding the precious one.

Apparently, I need this bib

1 comment:

Anne said...

That first photo could put a smile on anyone's face!

Post a Comment